Find out more about Tavistock Pub Partnership
With the Tavistock Pub Partnership you can run your own business with the full support of one of the leading North East Leisure Companies Tavistock Leisure will provide you with a fully refurbished property decorated to a high standard.
Tavistock will provide you with all of the tools that you need to make your business successful. Food and beverage menus, initial marketing package, training and support, financial management and a recruitment plan are just some of the ways that we will help get your business off the ground, once the business is active we will always be on hand to grow your business and develop you further.
We want to see our properties run by passionate people who have experience in the sector however, may not have any business experience.
The great thing about our pub partnerships is that the fee you pay is 10% of the turnover excluding VAT each week.
To launch your business you will need a deposit of £5000.00 (depending on the site)
These are some of the financial benefits for taking on a Tavistock pub partnership
- Full start up pack
- Exceptional drinks prices with no trading penalties, this is for draught products and wine
- Benefit from Tavistock Leisure supplier prices which will give you a higher food GP
- one weeks' credit on goods supplied
- IT infrastructure providing stock, cash and margin management
- Operation manuals
- Comprehensive Food and Health & Safety due diligence package available
- Management support with regular meetings
- Access to our web based training system
- Access to our web based financial management business package
What we would expect from you as a partner
- Passion for restaurants and pub life
- Ability to work to your own goals and standards
- Positive outlook and determination
- Financial commitment and strong business competence
- Entrepreneurship and discipline to work within a proven method
- Willingness to work in partnership
- Pride, professionalism and the highest standards
- Natural leadership and ability to take tough decisions
- Commitment to develop others
- The ability to maintain brand standards within your business